Thursday, June 3, 2010

Aw Mama, can this really be the End??

Little Giant Brewery is searching for a new home. I think anyone who has been there would agree that it doesn't get much better than 105 Tarpon but -- the powers that be are tearing it down. So, I am looking to expand production, get a bathroom and begin the next chapter of the Saga that is Little Giant Brewery. Saga, yes. It is a Saga. Similar to Beowulf but less bloody.


Well, I've been doing a decent job of keeping my head on straight during these "interesting" & turbulent times at Little Giant. Although, now that I think about it, anyone who witnessed me dive off the Rod & Reel Pier yesterday into a bait pod that was being monitored by a four-foot barracuda would probably differ in opinion.  While trying to stay sane and focused(focused like a Samurai) we have brewed a couple of special selections.  


The Strong Ale returns since rearing it's big, malty head last summer. A malt/hop backbone round out this 7.5ABV% Amberish Ale. Also a Saison is plodding along through it's fermentation as we speak. The Saison is getting a special treatment which I will keep under wraps until you taste it. It might be good, Heck, it might even make this long hot summer a little more bearable.


Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment